We offer high level business consulting to advise on concrete ways to re-engineer your business to deliver significant benefits such as revenue increase, increased cost efficiency and strengthened competitiveness.
Installation and Training
EAPs are different so there is not one size that fits all when it comes to the installation process.
We are committed to minimizing disruption to your business. It's our Project Team’s job to ensure the “go live” process is well managed. During the configuration and testing phase we review all changes to ensure they are appropriately built into the "go live" plan.
Training is adapted to suit the specific requirements of the installation demographics.
At EAP Executive we pride ourselves on the level of support we offer. Once your EAP Executive solution has been implemented our team will work with you to ensure your system is running in an optimum way.
Our on-going software support and maintenance includes:
- A toll free number for telephone support
- A web based support ticket system that tracks support requests from initiation through to resolution
- The ticket system interfaces with our issue tracking system which is the basis for development work scheduling
- A formalized change request tracking system
- With an up-to date support contract our customers are entitled to free upgrades to the latest versions across the full licensed product range
- The upgrade policy covers major as well as minor upgrades
Documentation for EAP Executive 7 is based on a wiki concept (as Wikipedia) for ease of maintenance and accessibility. The wiki documentation is generic and not specific to customers. It’s maintained on an on-going basis as new releases become available. For each customer we provide a copy of the wiki web site together with the maintenance facilities. This becomes the customer’s own version which can be used on their intranet. It can be tailored to meet specific requirements for the organization. In addition to this general user level documentation we provide tailored PDF documents as part of the training and for specific instructions in areas like system configuration and administration.